Banner Image
City Resources

Report an Abandoned or Illegally Parked Vehicle

If a vehicle is on a public street and is blocking your driveway, call police non-emergency at (510) 777-3333. An officer will be dispatched to cite and/or tow the vehicle as appropriate.

To report abandoned vehicles parked on the street for over 72 hours, call the Abandoned Auto Detail at (510) 777-8622.

For more information, see the City of Oakland's page: Report an Abandoned Vehicle.

Public Property Maintenance Reports

For traffic safety issues, potholes, vandalism, illegal dumping, street light outages and other issues with public property, dial the City of Oakland's hotline at 3-1-1. 

You can also visit their website at

Because the city has limited resources and often can't respond immediately, the city encourages residents to continue reporting issues until they receive a response.

You may also use the app SeeClickFix to report problems but the city officials hope the 311 system will make it easier for residents to request services from the city of Oakland.

Alameda County Transit Bus Service

AC Transit transbay bus lines NX4, NXC, and limited school lines stop at Leona Drive. Please refer to for the most up to date news on schedules, maps, and service advisories.

Gas and Electric Emergencies

Emergencies such as gas leaks or downed power lines should be reported by calling
9-1-1 or PG&E at 800-743-5000. Residents should leave the area before calling.

Water Maintenance Requests

Water maintenance requests such as no water service, a broken fire hydrant or water main breaks should be reported to the East Bay Municipal District (EBMUD) at 866-403-2683.

Life Threatening Emergencies

Any life threatening emergencies should be reported by calling 9-1-1 from a landline or 510-777-3211 from a cell phone. Calling 9-1-1 from a cellphone can delay service in Oakland because calls are routed first to the California Highway Patrol dispatch in Vallejo.


Helpful Documents: